Continuing my post about the last 2 years:
- We have also inherited another cat (apart from Ettie and Minnie), it happened as we noticed a stray cat hanging around our house, and my Mom befriended her, she wouldn't come in at first as Lassie (granny's dog we were minding) was there but when she died the cat made herself at home in our house. We're not sure how old she is but we reckon about 4 or 5 or maybe older. We're unsure of her name but we named her 'Chaddy', here she is :
- About a year and a bit ago himself came back into my life, I was a bit wary at first as I didn't want to jinx myself but all good so far. We try to meet up on the weekends.
- Regarding my migraines, 2017 was quite a bad year for them, and when I mean bad, I mean bad, at my worst, I was having them daily and getting sick with them, along with stomach troubles. From December to April I was constantly having migraines, and for the rest of the year I was trying some different things to improve them which include medications, taking out lactose out of my diet which I tried for 5 months (I also suspected I was lactose intolerant but came up negative), taking medications at different times instead of all together and giving up coca cola (shock horror!) all with varying amounts of success. By October I was so sick of being sick that I decided to come home to my folk's house for some TLC for a while to get them under control. As it stands at the moment I'm still in my folk's house (I go back to my apartment now and again but spend the majority of my time here). My migraines have greatly improved I'm glad to say, the intensity of them has gone down and I'm sick with them far less than I have been. I think we've established that my migraines are due to some stress and not being in a routine, which helps. I hope to go back to my apartment full time this year, my folks and I have set out a plan to ease me gradually back which I am starting soon.
- Regarding my tummy 2017 also wasn't a great year for it, but like my migraines, it has improved greatly as well. I still get the odd bad day with it but not as much as I was
- I still use boards on a daily basis, I rarely post on the public bits of boards now, but I found a private bit of boards which is now my home (aka favourite place on boards). I'm still in contact with J and I went to another meet up in Dublin in 2016 which was a lovely day. I hope to make another one :)
- I still do my autism presentations every few months, I have one coming up next month, the presentation is far longer than it was as I added a q & a section to it (questions and answers). I'm getting the impression that I'm becoming known/famous for the presentations as its always very highly spoken of and when I go into town people say hi to me who I don't know (I don't really pay attention to the audience as I find it makes me more nervous). One of the highlights was doing the presentation for UCC in 2016.It was class!
- And last but not least I updated the pages of the blog, some things have changed for me on the bucket list page as I no longer want a job. I found out work wasn't suited to me by accident when I was on work experience in my time in college when I made a mistake and ended up having a panic attack in the back room. Not fun. The idea of work is stressful for me so I'm happy enough:). I also took out swimming with dolphins as I'm not a fan of water, and I added getting a tattoo, designing a website and a forum to the list. I also took off my twitter as I don't use it
So that's all for now, if I think of more things to update I'll write another post, maybe I'll write here more regularly or do an annual post of my year, who knows?!